Friday, January 9, 2009

Final Exam Schedule - ALL CLASSES

So, the majority of you have already finished your final, and have done so with fairly decent marks. I am very pleased with your effort and courage to come into your finals and speak so easily with me. It is not an easy task to speak to a native speaker, especially when you know you are going to be graded on it. But, I would say that 85-90% of you succeeded, and for that I am proud of you.

Level I (Bu Fitria) - I hope you have signed up and have modified your presentations to fit within the 3 minute time limit.

Level III (Non-regular) -- I know that some of you are really dreading dragging yourselves out of bed tomorrow morning. With that, I must concur. So, I do have time in the afternoon on Tuesday and after Bu Ida told me that you have no finals that day, I figured that it would be an opportune time to complete them. We will keep the regular order on the schedule, but start at 2pm and continue until all are finished. Keep in mind, I leave the following day, so if you miss your final, you will get a zero.

One final note: I've noticed that many of the same topics keep coming up in the finals. Those who are listed first in the blog will get full credit. Those with a duplicated topic will receive partial credit. Also, for those who missed their exam or signed up for the wrong class, Tuesday is your last chance. Partial credit will be given for taking your final or signing up late.

That's all for tonight. Best wishes to level V students who will finish their studies this semester and go on to do great things. Take care one and all.

~Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment