Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Final Exam Schedule - ALL CLASSES

SPEAKING I:

The sign up sheet for the class that Pak Depe and I share is listed on his blog. Please sign up as soon as possible. Failure to sign up could result in a zero.

The sign up sheet for the class that Bu Fitria and I share is with me and can be accessed any time I am at school. So far I only have four students who have signed up. The times are available from 8:00 am to 1:30 pm on Tuesday, Jan. 13. Your presentation needs to be no more than 3 minutes long and then I will interview each student for another 2-3 minutes individually. If you do not sign up soon, you may receive a zero.

SPEAKING III & V:

Today (Wednesday), much to my dismay, I am unable to come to work. I will add times for afternoon interviews tomorrow and Friday for both level III and level V classes. Additional times on Saturday will be made available to you for those who are unable to reschedule for Thursday or Friday.

I keep getting questions about why your topics weren't approved. PLEASE READ THE BLOG THOROUGHLY... I also keep getting questions about the sign up sheet. For two weeks you had the chance to sign up. IF I have time to interview you, you will receive a lower grade, but I will let you take the final. Again, this is only IF I HAVE TIME. If not, too bad.....

I will also allow you to choose a different topic (for a lower grade). Come with your new, unused topic from the website, and as long as you have scheduled a time, I will interview you. Keep in mind that when I say read the blog, that means READ THE BLOG... if you don't understand and you don't ask me questions, then you have a problem.


And just a little note for future reference:

I am a little upset about some of the e-mails and questions I have been getting. Most of you talk to your friends to get the information rather than doing what you were supposed to do for yourself, which is READ THE BLOG. Getting information from other people is unreliable. Do the work; READ THE BLOG. Don't skim through the information. Read it and make sure you understand the requirements of the project, etc. You ask me questions like, "Why wasn't this approved?" What you need to be concerned with is the fact that it wasn't approved and FIND A DIFFERENT TOPIC. If you see that your topic isn't listed on the 30th, please don't write me on the 6th and complain about your circumstances. If you had been checking the blog, you would have realized on the 30th or 31st that your post wasn't approved and you needed to select a different topic.

If you have me again next semester, you will find yourself in a world of trouble if you choose to not follow directions. I made so many exceptions this semester; please do not expect that these same exceptions will be made next semester. You have been adequately notified.