Thursday, January 8, 2009

Final Exam Schedule - ALL CLASSES

Speaking I (Bu Fitria) - Sign up sheet is on my desk. Only three students showed up today to sign up. If by Monday at 3pm you have not signed up, then you have chosen to not take the final exam which will result in a zero.

Speaking III & V - Wednesday morning finals are on the same schedule, but now on Saturday. Wednesday afternoon finals are on the same schedule, but moved to Friday afternoon.

If you do not show up for your exam, please do not expect to receive a grade for your final. Some very irresponsible people have missed their exam and want to "make it up." I thought, at first, if I have time, I will interview you for a lower grade; however, this is still under consideration. You signed up for the time you wanted. You have a ten minute window to get to your interview. Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part. Only one student, thus far, has had a doctor's excuse. That is an excused absence. Everything else is unexcused. I'm thinking a zero is an appropriate grade for failing to show up for your exam