Monday, November 3, 2008

ALL CLASSES - Using the blog and contacting me

Hello again.

I just wanted to let you know that if you are trying to communicate with me using a program that is not e-mail, I may not be able to respond to you. You are always free to leave a message here in the blog (even if you don't want it posted). I screen the posts before they are added to the blog, so you may contact me this way and you don't have to worry about everyone seeing what your question is. I will screen the comments, and if you want to remain anonymous, I will not post your name with the question or comments on the blog.

The purpose of the blog is to keep the lines of communication open and for me to address any misunderstandings without anyone feeling shy or embarrassed about something they want to say. I've mentioned in class before that I will not judge you.

(Your questions and comments are welcome, but keep in mind that I am an American, so I prefer to keep my personal life, well, personal. However, I will answer in all honesty about my views and opinions of my culture and language and do my best to give you insight as to why Americans are the way we are.
)

Best wishes on your midterm examinations and for all of your academic pursuits.

Have a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment