Tuesday, November 25, 2008

ALL CLASSES - Additional Classes

Okay Everyone,

This is going to get more confusing than it already is, so please pay attention.

  1. I am not ignoring you, I have 84 rupiah in pulsa. So, I am very sorry if you have been trying to contact me. Email is probably the best bet, but with my head pounding, I will probably be in bed after writing this. If you are trying to contact me about your speech topic, I am sorry, but I will not answer any more questions since it was technically due this week.
  2. Thursday morning Speaking I: I have to be on an early train to Surabaya, so we will not have class this Thursday. We will meet twice next week.
  3. Speaking VA - We must meet tomorrow (Wednesday) and have one additional session sometime before the end of the semester. Someone said 3pm is a good time; that is fine with me.
  4. Speaking IIIB Regular - We must also meet tomorrow. Scheduled time 7:30am.
  5. Speaking VB and VC we must schedule one additional meeting before the end of the semester, but we will not have the rescheduled time tomorrow (Wednesday 11/26).
If you do not see your class listed here, then there is no conflict in the scheduling or rescheduling of class. This does not mean that we don't need to add any classes. It just means that this week is too crazy for me to think about that now....

Sorry to leave you with any questions, but my head is throbbing, so I'd better get some sleep. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment